- Sunday service is from 11 am to noon.
- Come as you are. Most dress casually and in warm weather some will wear shorts.
- Our building is wheelchair accessible, one of our restrooms is handicap accessible, and handicap parking is available. .
- During our Sunday service there is religious education for youth and a nursery for the very young. However, your child may stay with you if you wish.
- We are a Welcoming Congregation and have LGBTQ members.
- All of our restrooms are unisex, and one has a changing table.
- Members have very diverse backgrounds and beliefs. They include: eclectic, agnostic, atheist, earth centered, Christian, Buddhism, humanism, Judaism, and others. Check out UU principles and beliefs.
- Everyone is invited to stay after the service for light refreshments and conversation.